Technology Voucher Programme (TVP)
Since 27 February 2019, the TVP has been converted into a regular funding programme under the Innovation and Technology Fund.
Max. HK$400,000 Funding
TVP has been increasing the funding ceiling per applicant from $200,000 to $400,000.
Expanding the eligibility criteria
TVP has been expanding the eligibility criteria to cover companies incorporated and registered in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance and statutory bodies set up in Hong Kong (except government subvented organisations and their subsidiaries).
Aim of TVP
TVP aims to subsidize local small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in using technological services and solutions to improve productivity, or upgrade or transform their business processes.
TVP Application Procedures
- Register as a user and submit its application through the Technology Voucher Programme Funding Administrative System (https://tvp.itf.gov.hk)
- Copy of Business Registration (BR) Certificate, copy of Form 1(a) of BR Office or Form NAR1 of Companies Registry
- Evidence of substantive business operation
- Copy of identity proof of signatory on application form
- Copy of BR Certificate of technology consultant
- Copy of quotations for expenditure items
2Assessment of Application
- Relevance to business of the applicant
- Reasonableness of budget and implementation details
- Adverse record of technology consultant and / or service provider(s)
3Notification of Result
Successful application to sign a funding agreement with ITC before project commencement
4 Project Implementation
Project to be completed within 12 months, submit final project report
5Disbursement of Funding
Applicant enterprise should submit the following documents within 2 months after completion of the TVP project:
- A final project report
- Evidence of deliverables
- Original or copy of receipt(s) certified by the applicant enterprise in relation
to the payment for each expenditure item
- if the approved funding exceeds $50,000, an audited statement of expenditure for the project from an independent auditor is required to be submitted to ITC.
- if the approved funding is HK$50,000 or below, applicant enterprises are required to submit a final statement of expenditure and declare the final statement of expenditure.
- Funding on no more than two-thirds of the actual cost of a project